- Creating a supportive network for sex worker activists to have opportunities for leadership and action on issues that impact their lives and the well being of their communities;
- Ensuring the fundamental recognition of human rights for sex workers including their right to dignity, safety, equality and empowerment;
- Supporting and promoting experiential leadership, the development of essential services and a continuum of services for active sex workers through class advocacy;
- Supporting and advocating for enhanced prevention, education, health and healing for women in and from the sex industry.
- Opening dialogue for the reduction of harm and abolition of the social economic and political conditions cause harm in the sex industry;