VANCOUVER, BC: It has been seven years since that first dark day when local strippers began their depraved campaign of seduction to raise funds for the private parts of women. This abomination continues on Wednesday, April 28th, when the den of evil called the Cecil Hotel will host the Seventh Annual Exotic Dancers for Cancer from 7 p.m. till 2 a.m.
Unsuspecting revellers will be lured and seduced into attending this festival of the flesh by a mere $20 donation at the door. Told they will receive “bags of porn” for arriving early and tempted by promises of swaying, naked bodies, ordinary men and women will find themselves compelled through bewitchery to witness sexual exhibitionism as if it was a form of entertainment.
Indeed, the harlots call themselves artists. But they paint with a brush dipped in lust. They will raise more than just funds with their nudity, merchandise sales, and silent auction. They will flaunt themselves in the audience. Make no mistake. They will tempt you. They will tease you. They will overpower your senses.
Please join us as we observe the witches perform their ritual. But beware. If you decide to join in the fun, you may become sexually liberated forever. 😉
Proceeds to Rethink Breast Cancer. More info at http://www.nakedtruth.ca.
Ways you can help:
– Donate old/new promotional materials for our bags of porn: posters, magnets, lighters, stickers, keychains, etc. This is a great way to promote yourself too! You can put your website info or where you are performing, or whatever, to help promote yourself. We will be handing out 100 – 150 bags of porn.
– Donate products or services to the silent auction, raffle, door prizes. In return, we will include your company info in a thank you that is sent out in every gift bag. Your company name will also be posted beside your donation (for silent auction gifts), and we will announce a thank you during the night.
– Donate a show. Get naked for charity! Actually, clothing removal is optional. 😉 The Cecil is donating the cost of dancer’s shows to the fundraising efforts. Burlesque dancers and other performers (if appropriate to the theme) are invited to participate.
– Volunteer. We need help with setup, takedown, front door, t-shirt sales, promoting the event, and more. Please let us know if you’re willing to help out! Thanks!
– Invite your friends! Even if you can’t come, please tell your friends about it.