Now in its 6th year the Exotic Goddess Night- a SEXPO for women is the ultimate girl’s night out and will be held on Friday, October 2 at the Caprice Nightclub, 967 Granville St.
Brought to you by Prostitution Alternatives Counseling and Education (PACE) Society SEXPO brings women together to learn, laugh, and be spoiled.
SEXPO celebrates women’s sexuality in a safe and fun environment. It’s an opportunity to learn something new, try a few moves, and be pampered along the way. From acupressure, manicures, and massage to pole dance lessons and fellatio tips SEXPO recognizes a woman’s need to feel sexy and be nurtured.
In addition to pole dance “How to walk & dance in heels” is always popular and a professional fitness instructor will be teaching “Flexibility to be Your Erotic Goddess Best” – using biomechanical information presented with an emphasis on being limber for dancing and lovemaking. Plus sex-positive exhibits, products, shopping and entertainment will ensure the event is super sexy from start to finish with goody bags to take the fun home.
The “sexhibition” will run from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. when the general public will be admitted to the nightclub. “Men should also consider buying tickets for the women in their lives so they can reap the benefits later when they meet up after the event!”
Tickets to the event are $50.00 and include one drink, appetizers, and a take-away gift bag of surprises. Guests will receive a $40 tax receipt. There will also be door prizes and merchandise for sale.
Tickets: Online at http://www.clubzone.com/events/Vancouver/160676/thecaprice_exoticgodessnight
Flaming Angels Boutique (644 Seymour St)
or through PACE Society, or Ryann Rain
All proceeds go to PACE Society to support their initiatives to make sex work safer and more dignified for women and create further options for women in the survival sex industry.
Top 5 Reasons to Donate to PACE Society:
- PACE prevents violence by training sex workers to protect themselves
- PACE is a member of the Sex Industry Safety Action Group, working to combat human trafficking with strategies that are collaborative and assist trafficked persons to reach protective services
- PACE Society combats sexual exploitation by offering non-judgmental alternatives, counseling, education, advocacy and empowerment to those in, susceptible to and exiting from the survival sex trade.
- PACE promotes safer working conditions by reducing harm and isolation through education and support.
- PACE Society is an award-winning Vancouver-based sex worker driven organization that works to increase the health, safety and rights of refusal for individuals involved in survival sex.
See you there ladies!!
Stiletto Storm Productions